Saturday, July 5, 2014

PAST LIFE CASE STORY FROM PAST LIFE REGRESSION INSTITUTE CHANDIGARH...09872880634

Past life regression session under guidance of dr.vandana raghuvanshi, session is shared by the person who regressed.......
Few days back i started feeling that i needed past life regression,  I spoke to Dr.Vandana and took an appointment.
I had had discussed  a very strange experience i had with Dr.vandana , it happened  while i had travel led to another city for some training, I checked into the hotel late at night,as soon as i entered the room  in the hotel it felt very heavy, the air was too sticky.It was 11 pm when i checked in and soon after i got into bed, where i had this really strange experience of an immense energy field surrounding me , so strong that i could not move any limb, i was not scared but i could not understand what was going on , , after few yet very long minutes it had stopped. The next morning when i got up and drew back the curtains i saw a church and the cross right out of the window, after that for the next 3 days whenever i went out for my evening walk i went to that church and paid donation and respect.
On the 3rd night there was a problem with the curtains and i had to shift from that room, when i was picking up my stuff i felt a pat on my shoulder and a voice saying “ Don’t go”, since i am healer i realized they did not want to hurt me but maybe they needed me.anyways i left the room ,the new room was absolutely fine.
After reaching my home town i started to have regular dreams about 2 ladies and a man’s dead body who had disfigured faces and they wanted to know something from me, it was very scary, i discussed the same with Dr.Vandana but non of us could relate the experience to anything that had ever happened in my life.Before starting the session i had the same question of “ why did i have to suffer in this life so much though in all that 11 lives i had seen i had always been a direct or indirect victim, a good soul , then what and where things went wrong , i told Dr.Vandana i must have done something in some life “ and the answer is in the next lives i saw .
We started the session with a deep breathing exercise and some cleansing , while the cleansing was taking place there were blockages in the legs and especially the right knee which took more time to get cleansed , after that i was taken to a state of trans where i saw myself a 32 year old man who was looking at a tall stoned building having a feeling of “again i am here”.
I was a tall man with brown hair and white skin, wearing a hat , i was in Europe a place with stone pavements, looked like Italy. I walked with the help of a stick and i was limping , i had to know what happened to me so when i travlled back i saw a scene where near a beautiful square with lovely fountains and red flowers on stone waved road a horse cart went out of control , while i was trying to help control the cart i fell and the horse cart ran over my right leg and so i could no more walk properly and had to use the stick. I was asked to go to my childhood, i was a 12 year old boy , eldest of all other children in an orphanage , i was called Sam and i was very loved by the younger children and the care taker, i was a responsible and kind child who would take care of the younger kids in that place.
I was asked if i married but the answer was no and i never had anyone in my life.
The next important event in my life was my death i committed succide at the age of 38, the reason was i was too lonely, i was buried and my Grave stone read Samanuel .

After that dr.vandana guided me to the divine light , and blessed by master light. I got healing and guidance in light.