Sunday, September 14, 2014

A DIFFICULT PAST LIFE ... SESSION STORY....PAST LIFE , CHANDIGARH


Subject: 33 years old educated women living with 8 year old son who is not able to speak. Married life included physical and mental torture at the highest level, separated since 2 years. She feels responsible for her son’s problem; her state of mind is not settled. Also feels a “Black Saya” covering her off and on.
She cannot let go her separated husband even with inner feeling of danger to her life and still resists divorcing him.
Session:
Scanning: Left leg grey color abdomen blood clots released to light.
                Spine- blackness with chilling feeling coming up towards head. In head dabble with red eyes and black face challenging and laughing. Subject felt too much fear. With healing devil dislodged and sucked by white light. Immediately she felt that her body felt very light.

Regression:
Sub: I am very scared, this is my bedroom, and blood is on the wall and bed sheets. My body is severely mutilated. My head is having wound on right side its bleeding. The room is very cold and is on 1st floor of my home. I am 26 year old woman. My name is Maryanne.  My husband is pacing in the room. He killed me. He is also in present life my husband. (Subject felt too much visible pain in body and very sadness. She cried a lot.
 Dr.Vsr: Move back to time when you were alive.
Sub: (30 minutes life description) beating by husband, living in fear, loneliness constantly. 2 sons. Severe pain in spine and legs due to beating and a lot of crying
Dr.Vsr: Go to the moment and find why is he treating you like this?
Sub: I am 19 years old unmarried &attending a marriage party. A handsome man in a white Navy dress giving a lot of attention to me. There is another man looking at us with jealousy. He is my husband later on. The jealous man came to our home, talked to my parents. We are getting married. My life is very miserable now. He doubts me. Now I have 2 sons. I am under stress and fear of life.
Dr.Vsr: Go to the event which leads to your traumatic death.
Sub: I am walking on road near my home. I saw the Navy man. He is trying to talk to me. I am running away from him. My husband saw from window. I reached home. He is beating me, dragging me to the bedroom, strangulating me; hit my head with a rod, it’s hurting and bleeding. This is the same room and I am dead. He is pacing. It’s dark now. There is another old dirty fearful wound on left side of head. It looks very odd. It is not bleeding as the right side had been. From this wound a blackness is entering from inside. I am having a chilling over my spine. It’s scary.
(Healing work is done)
Dr.Vsr: what happened to your body?
Sub: I am buried. My sons are crying. Very few people came for funeral. Nobody asks from my husband. My sons keeping yellow flowers (subject cried a lot).
Dr.Vsr: What lesson you learnt?
Sub: I regret not being fearless.
Dr.Vsr: where are you going now and how do you look?
Sub: I am red flame. I am angry and frustrated.
(Healing done) I am whiter and going up. Now I am in white light. It’s peaceful here.
Dr.Vsr: see your master guide light?
Sub: It’s white blue light. I ask him- why I cannot let go? He said- you will.
(Subject relaxed and became quiet)

Re-orientation:  I felt very light after realizing the devil. I am repeating very similar married life pattern. I am feeling “I can let go”. Now I will not live in fear.
                               Dr.Vandana Singh Raghuvanshi
                                  Past Life Regression Therapist
                                                        Chandigarh,India
                                                              09872880634