Monday, October 6, 2014

Ovarian cysta and root cause in past life....past life therapy institute , Chandigarh, India

Ovarian cyst and it's root in past life .....dr.vandana raghuvanshi, body , mind and soul therapist, Chandigarh


TESTIMONIAL.....
I am 28 yrs, suffering from  left ovarian cyst from two years. The  fear in mind and pain in lower body also become a part of life. Medical treatment was not able to dissolve cyst. Surgery thought used to make me sick and more fearful. I was in real turmoil.I decided to me dr.vandana raghuvansghi for other therapies. She suggested that fear and cysts seems to come together and it's seems past life carryover. We planed my past life regression session.
I regressed to a life in India, Rajasthan, 1910. A girl, very beautiful, poor parents. The landlord of the area was a forty year married man, As ,I grow up to 16 yrs , he asked my father to give me to her. My father a Rajput , refused. The next secne was ..in night few man came , my father told me to run and gave me a knjar [ small knife like thing] in my hand . I ran from behind door..heard shrill voices in pain of my parents and fire burning home. I was terrifred , intense fear, my leges frozen, churning my stomach, not able to run.People was serching for me, I stabbed knife on left side of lower abdomed.I was very angry and with intense pain and fear when my soul left my body.Dr.Vandana helped me to forgive them and in light , my master light gave me understanding of that life , lession needed to be lerned and much more.
Immediately after session , I felt very light, as something left forever..it was ..fear.Very light in lower abdomen.dr.vandana raghuvanshi, advised to go for ultrasound pelvis, and now last week , I get it done. It's normal . I am happy and at peace. WONDERFUL WORK....
                                                                                       .....Navneet, Chandigarh