Friday, October 10, 2014

PAST LIFE THERAPY AND UNEXPLAINED HEADACH.....DR.VANDANA RAGHUVANSHI, DIRECTOR ,PAST LIFE THERAPY INSTITUTE, SCO 365, FF, SEC 44-D, CHANDIGARH, INDIA, 9872880634



Testimonial.....
I was suffering from severe  headach and 
MRI reports are normal.I am 34 yers, and 
very comfertable in my life. My headach , used
 to make me so sick , that all things seems to
 be useless.I planned for past life therapy. 
I went to dr.vandana raghuvanshi, and my 
session planned. In this therapy , I had
 three sessions . I regressed three past lives.
In my each life , I had head injury followed by death.
The injury site was same in all lives, back of
 head on left side more involved.Strangly in all
 lives my country was different. In two lives ,I was
 a women. In  al lives my death was not natural .
In immeditate past life , I was only son, of a very
 rich person in, South India. I was gived a hit from
 back by a metalrod , by my own uncle, left to bleed 
to death. My age was only 24 yrs. My soul departed
 with lots of pain in head and anger in my heart.
 dr.vandana did a wonderful healing work.
I recognised my uncle , he is my father and , I am
 only son. I  used to dislike him immensely , 
without any know reason given by him in this like. 
The forgiveness done in past life healed my present
 relation with him.It's one year after my last session,
 I am now free from that nagging headach  and 
me and my father ,we both have a wonderful relationship...thaks to dr.vandana raghuvanshi.....
............Ankur