Thursday, November 27, 2014

PASTLIFE REGRESSION CHANDIGARH

Past life regression session shared by person who regression…
Why I need  Regression???   I am 17 year old girl, with many issues. mainly not able to speak confidently and put my point,  at any shop , i will stand and wait and wait ,even  not able to tell shopkeeper what , i came to purchage.Oher things with me are....

Because I feel I am shy and I am afraid of keeping my point of view
Sleeplessness sometimes causes irritation and scary dreams that I am very sick.
Why do I keep my emotion inside me?
Why m I not able to share my feeling with anyone?
Unexplained body pain and fatigue, tiredness, pain in legs off and on.
Session.....
When dr.vandana raghuvanshi guide me to my past life , I had entered the first door  and saw myself in a pretty pink dress. I was 3 years old at that time. My room was full of toys, games, cars, and all. I was a very shy kind of girl and was always afraid of talking to anyone. But my mother was very loving and caring mom. My father never understood me and my feelings. In my school days I was very afraid to answer questions thinking that the answer would be wrong. But in my college life I was totally changed because when I reached my college and saw that no one cares about what you say whether right or wrong you just have to answer. So at that time all my shyness, cowardness was released out. After completing my college I was offered with a job abroad. My father and elder brother refused to this proposal. But at that time my mother told that I also have the same right as my brother have to work, so I and my mother went to abroad for 2 years we both were working. After one year when we came back from abroad. My brother got married. After the arrival of his wife the whole atmosphere of our house was changed everyone understood the importance of one another. After 2 years of my brother’s marriage my father’s friend got the marriage proposal for me also. It was an arranged marriage with all the rituals like a South Indian family does. I had got married. I was very happy with my parent’s decision. My mother in law and father in law both loved me a lot. I and my husband had a very good bonding but sometimes due to our working hours and stress we both used to fight. But everything changed after 2 years when we had our baby boy. He was the cutest boy of the world. Everyone loved him a lot. Slowly and slowly due to our child my relation with husband got more difficult.We not give much time to each other. But after some years when I had continued with my job while coming back from school I had met with an accident with a truck which was the disastrous moment of my life. I was having many bones fractured. After sometime doctors refused because my lower body was damaged and I could not stand ever again. During those days my husband used to stay whole day with me taking care of time and my son used to love a lot which made me cry and feel what I always wanted in my childhood, the love of my parents, my brother which I was getting now.
Those last days of my life were the most happening days by being in the bed. Both the families were together, all were sitting next to me as I saw mother entering the room , I wanted to talk to her but all of a sudden I lost my breathe. I was no more. I just wanted to thank my mom for whatever she had done for me, for her love. Those last moments of my life were the happiest moments as all family was with me.. My life was in south india.My name was Laxmi.
After the regression first thing i told to dr.vandana that I am prone to accident in this life also and felt very happy that I released that tendency.I am a Punjabi Sikh girl, but any one can tell me as I am south indian girl by my looks.I love south indian food. In this life I am missing my fathers love as my parents are divorced and my mother love me a lot.Now i understand and will never feel happy in sickness to get love of family. 

After three months…
Mind Relaxed
No Body Pains
Happy at heart
Weight Loss noticed and looks very attractive as extra ponds shed away.
Speak Freely now and very confident …