Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Past life regression story, Chandigarh

Past Life Regression for Decreased  Self-Confidence and Relationship Issue

 A 40 years woman, married for 18 years with 2 kids with severe relationship turmoil with since 5 years due to extra marital affair of husband. One of her other complain was of very low self- confidence and low self –esteem, losing weight , insomnia, feeling of fear and gynae problems regarding health.

On Regression:
It is 1800 time period and I am girl and my name is Meena and I am residing in Punjab area. My father is holding me, I feel good as he is making me understand some facts about life. Now my age is 21 years wearing a colorful dress, I am getting married to a good looking Punjabi boy. (Smiling at me, recognizing present life husband). I have reached at home of the in-laws after marriage. I am a little confused; an old lady is blocking my way. She is very rude, dominating. She is my mother in law. I have a very loving relation with my husband and I am very happy. I have given birth to a boy. Life is good. My child has grown up. I am busy in my family work. Now few years have passed, I am almost 30. I am not feeling happiness in family. It is my sickness; something to do with my gynae problem. I get tired soon, feeling depressed. I feel very lonely. I and my husband are not talks due to my bad health. My husband is worried about me. I look very old suddenly and I am not able to cope up with things. My mother in law is upset as I don’t work at home. My husband went to someplace, there is a girl trying to seduce him. She is not of good moral values. My husband is not able to control and now he is with that lady (she recognized her in present life). Now my husband is not around me. In absence of my husband my mother in law is pulling me, dragging me, taking me somewhere and left me in a different place. I have become a mental patient. After that my husband came and my son told all this after which he got annoyed and he took me to home. He is taking care of me. The lady got very angry. Now he is always taking care of me. I see a young newly -wed girl, she is my daughter in law. I died at the age of 92. I am cremated by Hindu rituals. My husband is old. He touched my head. When he was questioned whether how was life; he remained quiet.

Lesson Learnt: You should be happy whatever you do or think.
After Regression:

After 3 Weeks: 
1) My self-confidence is back.
2) I am happy
3) I am finding improvement in my relation with my husband.
4) My outlook is very positive now.
5) Feeling of belonging and enthusiasm for life has come back.