Friday, January 30, 2015

PHOBIAS CAN BE HEALED WITH PAST LIFE REGRESSION , ...PAST LIFE REGRESSION, CHANDIGARH

Phobias/ Fears bring darkness in life.  If it is removed light comes in life.Past life regression helps to remove phobias.A case of Blood Phobia is releases fully after three months....
A 14, yrs,class 9th, girl with intense blood phobia. Cann't see tv, sight of blood even on tv or a picture,she use to feel-headache, palpitation,sweating.h/o negative dreams & not comfortable with family members., stammering starts when in fornt of mother...
* Regressed in past life in Turkey, a 15 yrs old boy, got crushed below lorry, both legs chopped.Then left by own parents and adopted by other couple...,described whole life , till death in old age. The parents who left her ..the past life mother ,is present life mother.
After regression...Oh!!! I saw too much blood flowing from my legs. 
The regression was in Nov 2011. She came to meet in April 2012..
she said...I can see tv and go to movies now.
I am not having recurrent headaches.
I feels very carefree at home now.
I feels better with family 
Want one more regression now. When asked why now???
She said to understand my relationship with my mother, as I know for sure it will help both of us a lot...
Came to meet me this Jan 2015, she is a student of biology.