Thursday, February 26, 2015

SRT…A young married women , herself a healer, regression for anger, uneasiness, unrest, heaviness in chest ,phobia of snakes, shoulder pain, wants to feel released before planning child, as if there is some fear ..Unexplained emotion…making her delaying her to plan family. This was third session of past life regression with me ,I planned each session with a gap of one week. First two sessions blended very well, stopped anger, knee pain , shoulder pain. These very interesting two sessions, needed a lot of healings . But I am sharing third session, in which SRT was needed….. Third session…..SRT INBETWEEN REGRESSION…. I am a boy standing in front of a toy shop looking at a monkey toy playing drum. Now I am going towards a lone wheel swing and watching it. My mother is here and taking me home. She is talking a lot….my father is at home .He came back after one month . He bought gifts for us. There is one more child in home, my brother…I am now 25, married. I come from office; my little daughter is greeting me. I have happy life….. I am sitting in rocking chair, I am sad, house is empty . ( A lot of sadness on expression …. ) … silence ..brooding look…when asked what happened ?? ……I am at home, my wife is crying, my daughter fell from stairs, no blood, just dead. I could not save her… I was not home.[ started moving .. i am having unrest, uneasiness at chest and right side of neck.]… I am holding her dead body to my chest and taking her upstairs, there is a small toy car on stair, she slipped due to this, I am throwing car away. I do not want to let her go , but as if she is telling let me go… my uneasiness in chest and unrest is too much... Its is gray now , if is still there with me…[ I talked to entity] ….. I am daughter, The passages to go form here is too narrow …[A long conversation]. .subject said.. .she is sitting in corner, she is in fear . when said that …I am opening a safe passage to send you to light .Rescanning…..Subject…its empty but neck is uneasy on right side… a doll of her is there… [I convince the doll to go to her ] rescanning…subject gone but.a thandapan.[.chilled] part in some area of neck,[ I did conversation….with part]…I am desire and promise, subject….my daughter wanted a doll, new one, and I promised her…this thandapan is due to tears of my daughter, for so long period. [I suggested to….desire and promise we are wishing for her to get a new doll, in full faith, beyond time and space, so we are adding our wish to you, now you will like to go, subject…yesthey are gone .rescanning….all clear and clean,[ the life covered till death], lesion learned by subject .…do not delay things… Went up to white light, in between waited for some guide, had feeling of some warmth, up very big light………. Re-orientation… After three months. .I am free, I am so much at ease. Last week there was a toy car on floor of some friend’s house, I make it a point to keep that on a table. After one and half year…bless with a child. Now I am a very happy mother.