Saturday, March 14, 2015

PAST LIFE REGRESSION CHANDIGARH SCO 365 FF SEC 44-D CHD...9872880634

Past life session written and shared by person ,who experienced it....
I saw myself in a very green place with wooden houses. I was wearing some clothing that looked very rough and unkept. I realised it was a very old time sometime in 1700s. I was in Ireland. A male life.
I had a humble wooden hut, some farmland which was very small and i had two horses. There were civil wars happening, i could sense disturbance and a lack of friendliness in everyone, everyone was scared of being open to communication, many houses were raided and people were being removed from their homes , their lands were confiscated , it was a time of trouble . I knew i had a family but i was always so busy with other men discussing the day today life as we were always alarmed,armed and had to protect the family.
Everyone had decided that i would be the spokesperson  of the area we lived so that we could reach a compromise and settle the issue without any bloodshed. I could see flashes of houses being on fire, killing & cruelty.
Next i saw was that I was in green fields and there was a cliff where i was to meet a man from the other neighbouring village and we were to negotiate and talk so that we could have peace amongst our two villages and unite. I was waiting at the edge of the cliff overlooking the sea wondering how beautiful it would have been to go back to old times when everyone lived in peace. At this point i was unable to regress further , Dr.Vandana asked me to look from above, I realized that i was no more alive and i was looking from above at myself being drowned in the sea.
I was pushed into the cold waters , it was near sunset when i was pushed off the cliff and into the sea, I did not really drown in the real sense as i was a good swimmer, the water was so cold that the shock of cold water made my heart stop beating. I don’t know how can that death be described but it was the shock of being pushed off the cliff combined the freezing cold water that killed me.

I was finding difficulty to move above , i had no strength and was feeling heavy . I had a very severe pain in my head , at the back of my head due to which i was finding difficulty in moving up. Dr.Vandana helped me reach the white light and help me rest , I told Dr.Vnadana that my lesson was “never to trust anyone”. I tried to recognize the person who had killed me and I could see eyes who were very familiar , I knew who he was.
I also had seen that i had hit my head to an edge of a stone or a part of the cliff while falling and i had got a head injury due to which i had such a severe headache. I was going through too much pain and agony, I saw my soulmates and also the master light , had a brief blessing from the master light which helped me in resting and getting relief from my pain but by this time i was too tired and wanted to come back.
Now that i think of the trust issue i have had in my relationships i see it has always been very deep , there are many more people who go through bad relations or have problems with friends but no one had become so extremely cautious as i was. I had recognised the flaw in me and i was doing my best to overcome it but I had ever known it was related to my past lives, the fact that this matter came up after 20 lives it shows how deeply it had left its impressions on my soul , this lesson was engraved on my soul and since i had had similar issues in almost every life i was very comfortable with it not knowing this was causing some part of my loneliness. I am glad that i regressed to this life as past life therapy helps you , re live and re experience all the pain and trauma and then it releases the issue for good, once you identify an issue in a past life session you release that pain and this therapy brings an understanding that this was a matter of the past and it is not going to happen again as a result we stop repeating our fear and we stop sending the universe the wrong signals. As a Law of attraction trainer I have been knowing that we need to wish for things we want and we need to wish for all that we desire the right way , despite all my trainings and all studies as a motivational speaker and a Law of attraction trainer I had failed , because i had not been able to identify where i was going wrong , when deep inside i believed no one is trustworthy and I can not trust too many people i was continuously sending the wrong signal to the universe, i was not actively talking about it but in any situation i would analyse people and conclude that I could not trust and i kept on meeting those people .