Tuesday, April 7, 2015

PAST LIFE REGRESSION AND LIFE BETWEEN LIFE SESSION REGARDING A RELATIONSHIP ISSUE The reason for taking PLR session was a person with whom I was in deep love but still has fears of expressing my love to him and a feeling of insecurity in being in a relationship with him. This thing has been annoying me from past 6 months since this was the time I started seeing him. Despite being uncomfortable in being in a relationship with him I was ignoring other marriage proposals which were coming for me. All this became my questions (why this is happening) for taking PLR and LBL. Went on 20 October 2013 for my session but could not regress on that day, maybe I was not prepared for it or was having some fears. Dr. Vandana gave me an affirmation to practice 21 times in a day for one week. On 26 October 2013, I again went to her mentally very much prepared for session. Dr.Vandana made me comfortable and asked me to start journey from the place I like most; it started from Golden Temple at Amritsar. I took blessings from there and went into a beautiful cloud which took me into the time where I will find my answers. I landed and Dr.Vandana asked me to come out of the cloud and see the feet which I realised are of a man and then I was asked to see the land where that man is standing. I saw it was a dry land and it was evening time and year was 1942. Next she asked me to see if there is some house and I found one hut and I was asked to go inside and see. As I went inside I saw that same person lying on bed made of coir, sleeping with a multicoloured check sheet on him. In next scene I see that same man sitting on some rocks and drinking tea with his friends and a lady wearing a green coloured sari standing by his side. Then doctor asked me to see what work that man do and I saw he is a labourer working on site where a road is being made. Then I was asked to recognise the man and lady but I couldn’t. Then I was asked to go an important event and I saw my marriage. I was getting married to same man whom I saw earlier. I was asked to recognise him and I saw he is tall dark and handsome man having big eyes and moustaches, wearing a tilak on his forehead and a garland made of marigold flowers. At this moment I realised he is the same person whom I’m in love with in my present life. Doctor asked me to see myself but couldn’t and I told her that I’m wearing a red sari on my wedding. I was asked to go further 5 years in life and see what kind of relationship I had after marriage which I could not find. Then I was asked to see my death, how I died in that birth. I said I had a normal death and I saw my funeral, I was wearing a brown coloured sari and was old around the age of 80s. I was asked is my husband present there and I said no my son is there. Doctor asked to go above and see the birth of your son. I saw I gave birth to a daughter and in that life I had three children, two daughters and a son. Doctor asked me to go to an important event and see from above where is your husband. Then I found after 5-6 years of marriage he left me and went with some other women. I was asked to see that women but couldn’t but she was same women I saw earlier wearing a green coloured sari. I was asked why he left me and I said he told me nothing. I was crying, doctor asked me to look from above and find the reason and I found I was not beautiful in that life. I was dark coloured and having some pimple kind marks on my face. It was this moment in which I saw myself for the first time in that life. Then I was taken above to my Master Soul by doctor. It was beautiful and peaceful moment for my soul. I was in a petal shaped room filled with violet and pink light. My healing was done here and I was told to ask my Master Soul is there a future with a person whom I’m presently attached to? Master Soul replied ‘no’. I was asked to forgive my husband and that other women and I forgave them. Then I was asked to see my soul mate but only saw one small yellow light blinking in a corner but couldn’t recognise it. Lesson I learnt here was all this was bound to happen but I should forget the past and move towards my future. And I should not ignore myself as in spite of being beautiful in my present life I never appreciated myself. After this I saw a next life. It was 18th century life of England, I saw myself as 5 years old girl very beautiful having dark brown curly hair same as I have in my present life also. Then I saw someone lying on a bed and he look like my father of my present life but was not sure. I lived in a big house and then I’m sitting on a big dining table all alone and crying. I was asked to see is my mother there but couldn’t see her. May be my mother was not alive in that birth and may be this was the reason of being so attached to my mother in my present life. Then I was asked to go to important event and see my marriage. I saw myself getting married at age of 21 and it is a christen wedding. I was asked to see my husband and I saw he is having light coloured eyes and is very fair having long face. I couldn’t recognise him who is he during session but after few days of the session I recognised him, he was same person who was following me in my present life from past 7-8 months and I never liked him following me. Then I was asked to see further how life is after marriage or any happy moment is there. I saw my husband carrying me in his arms and I’m wearing royal blue colour gown. Doctor asked me to see further in life, is I’m having any children but I couldn’t. I was asked to see my death. I saw I’m old women of 70 or 71 years in age sitting on a rocking chair and making a sweater. I had a heart attack and I died there on the chair. I lived all alone there. Next I saw my funeral, I was buried and my name Rose is written on my grave. Doctor asked me to see where my husband is or how was the life see from above but I could not see maybe I didn’t liked my husband in that life and had very lonely life. Then I was taken above in Master light and my heart chakra was healed with green and white light. May be this life gave lot of pain to my heart and that is why I suffered from a heart attack. In my present life also, during some anxiety I had problem of palpitations. But after PLR and LBL this problem has been completely gone.