Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PAST LIFE REGRESSION SESSION CASE REPORT, CHANDIGARH

Past life regression sessions for many issues in present life..[ brief discription of each session]..
Case....a girl, age...28, unmarried/o disharmony  and fights  in parents life, dominating mother, no role of parents in brought up, mother brought her up as a boy, dressed like boy, people used to think they are two brothers in family, send hostel in class 6th. Medical record...treatment for. hypothyroidism, increase uric acid, osteoarthritis, insomnia, goiter, direction of road loss , mainly in night, do not like sequences, shock absorber for strong events’, gets irritated in small things, frequent dream. Going somewhere, but something left behind, confused about her sexual identity, but not experienced any relation or sex in anyway. Actually not interested in it. When parents say to get married, feels it is imp. For her to know her sexual identity and decided to come for past life regression...

Regression  Session..
life one... year 1817, I am a man, we live in some forest, i have a wife and two kids. I am head. We are sitting for meeting under tree. Food is not much in this area, we have to move.  We are moving, we lost the track, and it is desert. Aandhi chal rahi hai. All around is sand. I am inside sand, I am dying, I am dead.
Lesson learned.........I am at peace, but i am not happy, I am leader, direction must be taken care of.
Regression Session..
 life two.....year...1817, i am a girl, meera, in hamipur. My parents are thinking of my marriage. I am married, have one son. I and my husbands are like friends, not like husband,  he died when I was only thirty.. Live is moving. I do not talk to any one.I am not intested in anything in life . I died very old. i do not have any worry.
Lesson learned...algaav (detachment)
Regression Session 
 life three....i am 3 yrs old girl. my parents are old. They found me near river. this village in Raipur panchayat. i am daughter of king , was born in a palace. My mother with her own wish left me in liver, old man found me. he is too sick. He is dead. I am 19 yrs. old lady do a lot of chik...Chik. i go to small land, do all farming, hal jotna, i wear kurta pajama only, because they gave this dress only. Old lady is dead......
a girl is jumping in river, i saved her., bought her home, time is moving. She takes care of home, i do farming. She is behaving like my wife. We now sleep in one bed, but there is no sex. i think protection is main issue. She is now not happy. She is married, i am surprised, she is asking me some tofha. She is gone. i am upset, she should have told me. Time is moving. i am not much well now. She is back. , fighting me why i not stopped her. She fights a lot. i am not well, it is morning, i am on cot outside hut. She is shouting, telling she is going to jump in well. She is going towards well. i cannot stop her. My legs are too weak now; she jumped in well in front of my eyes. I am getting weak day by day, i am dying, i am dead.
Lesson learned...algaav (detachment)
Regression Session..
 life  four.....year 1959, i am a boy ,age  22 year, with father and grand mother. My marriage with a moti (fat) girl is what i am seeing. Now our home lost all the peace, my wife is very "ladaka", and of angry nature. She is after my dadi. i have a son now, dadi is dead. My wife sleeps in kitchen, and fight whole day. My cousin and business partner tells me to kill her. We bought poison; he mixed it in water and gave her to drink. She in falling on floor. She is dead. No one knows it. We are safe, but i am feeling too weak. This is guilt. Yeh mera sanskar nahi tha...i am getting weaker, no medicine work for me, i am on bed. i am no more my father is crying. 
lesson....i am  feeling  too much  guilt
AFTER REGRESSION RE-ORIENTATION....
                                 she said...in  early  twenties, i was clear that i am more towards spirituality, i never gets attached to any thing, any one, i learned yoga, but when pressure for my marriage from my mother comes , this thought of my sexual identity came in my mind.
Cause of Multiple Health problems understood by her.
Loss of directions. Also re-experienced,she felt will be removed in future. She was very happy and felt suddenly she feel like a women. After one year informen on phone about her marriage and many positive changes in her own outlook for her life.