Monday, June 15, 2015

WHY IT HAPPENED TO ME ???...TO FIND ANSWER IN PAST LIFE ...

He Came To Find The Answer in Past Life. Why this happened to me?

A 51 year old engineer from Delhi came to me on 30/08/2014 for past life regression for finding answers to his issues:
·       My son of 17 years old died on 03/08/2014 within 5 minutes without any plausible reason, why did it happen to me?
·       Was it pre-destined?
·       Why did he not even come in my dream? Is he at peace? Anything he wants to communicate with me?
·       What is my future? My life is meaningless. 24 hours later my sons’ face is in front of me.
Family History:
He is born in a very poor family and worked very hard in life to reach here. Wife is good, doesn’t speak much. Now only one daughter is left. The wife and daughter came with him to witness the session.

On Regression:
1st Life:   I am 30 years old and I am in a small temple wearing clothes of a pandit. The year is 1940. I got to the temple early morning and come back in the evening (very detailed description of the hill where the temple was situated). My home is small and my wife serves meal. She doesn’t speak much. I am standing outside the hut watching the kids play. I don’t have a kid; even though I am married and I live a life of Sanyasi. Now I am 50 and sick (visibly started crying…) I am not able to go to temple, I am very sad. Its morning 4am and I am taking bath and going towards the hill to the temple. On the way I am falling into the valley and dying. My soul reached to the temple, there is a bright light in the temple. I loved God only.

I guided him towards light. In light when requested for communication with departed soul of son he found the presence of his son with a smile on the face. When he asked that why this happened to them the sun pointed a finger and the subject entered into another life…

2nd Life: I am king aged about 50 years. I am a big huge man. I order to kill people and sitting in a big fort, people call me by name of Sultan. This is year 1313. I have many wives but fewer sons. In my whole I commanded my men to kill other people. Now I am old and it seems that my throne has been taken over by one of my sons. I am sensing danger of life due to that son….. I am standing on the back of fort in an open area brooding over my fate. A man is coming towards me cursing me as to why did you kill my son. He was just 17 years old. Your men brutally killed him within 5 minutes without any fault of ours. The guards of the fort took that man away. Some soldiers came and taking me to some isolated area inside the fort. I am dying, I am killed by them.


Guided to Light: In light he found his son waiting and he experienced that the man who cursed merged into the son. Son told that it is over between us, now there is no issue. It was pre-destined. After that he found that only master light is there with him. He asked the master light that what he should do now. The answer came….. Keep on working and love God.

Re-Orientation after session: He says from 1313 the curse was with me. I was childless in last life of pandit (1940). This means I am suffering for so long with this issue and in this life my son left me. I am so empty. In the end he is speechless, felt satisfaction that at least he found the answers.