Tuesday, July 7, 2015

PAST LIFE REGRESSION CASE ...SESSION REPORT...READ IT....

I want to leave my alcohol addiction and know about spiritual advancement

Case: A 59 years old surgeon came for PLR to leave alcohol and to get guidance for spiritual growth.
Regression: I am a man wearing Kurta Dhoti in a small village market. There is a very small cheap liquor shop. Now I reached my home. It’s a very good house. I am well off. I have a wife and a son and a daughter. I am Hindu. Its morning time I am going to my farm. I give orders to others. People respect me and I am rich. Its evening and now I am going to a liquor shop and drinking. Now going back to home. It’s a very old time period. Liquor is not of good equality.
My health is bad. My kids are married. I am nearly 75 years of age. I am bed ridden. Only my daughter is taking care of me. I died due to bad health. My body is cremated. My daughter is crying and she is very sad.
Lesson Learnt: I shouldn’t have drink alcohol. I feel sadness for my daughter.
In LBL (Life between Lives):
1) It’s very bright white peaceful and serene here.
2) My master guide light is here and guiding me-
  a) Do not trouble anyone
  b) Do not lie
  c) Be at peace
  d) You have to leave liquor yourself
  e) Try to live life spiritually