Saturday, August 8, 2015

PAST LIFE REGRESSION FOR UNCOMFERTABLE FEELING IN A RELATIONSHIP...

PAST LIFE REGRESSION AND LIFE BETWEEN LIFE SESSION REGARDING A RELATIONSHIP ISSUE..
.SESSION REPORT IS WRITTEN AND SHARED BY PERSON WHO REGRESSED...
The reason for taking PLR session was a person with whom I was in deep love but still has fears of expressing my love to him and a feeling of insecurity in being in a relationship with him. This thing has been annoying me from past 6 months since this was the time I started seeing him. Despite being uncomfortable in being in a relationship with him I was ignoring other marriage proposals which were coming for me. All this became my questions (why this is happening) for taking PLR and LBL.
As I entered in past life , I saw a man standing on dry land and it was evening time and year was 1942. Next, I found one hut and . As I went inside I saw that same person lying on bed made of coir, sleeping with a multi color check sheet on him. In next scene I see that same man sitting on some rocks and drinking tea with his friends and a lady wearing a green color sari standing by his side. Then doctor asked me to see what work that man do and I saw he is a laborer working on site where a road is being made. Then I was asked to go an important event and I saw my marriage. I was getting married to same man whom I saw earlier. He is tall dark and handsome man having big eyes and moustaches, wearing a tilak on his forehead and a garland made of marigold flowers. At this moment I realized he is the same person whom I’m in love with in my present life. I’m wearing a red sari on my wedding.
Next scene I saw my funeral, and was old around the age of 80s. I was asked is my husband present there and I said no my son is there. Doctor asked to go above and see the birth of your son. I saw I gave birth to a daughter and in that life I had three children, two daughters and a son. Doctor asked me to go to an important event and see from above where is your husband. Then I found after 5-6 years of marriage he left me and went with some other women, she was same women I saw earlier wearing a green colored sari. I was asked why he left me and I said he told me nothing. I was crying, the I found I was not beautiful in that life. I was dark colored and having scar mark on my face. It was this moment in which I saw myself for the first time in that life.
Then I was taken above towards light by doctor. It was beautiful and peaceful moment for my soul. I was in a petal shaped room filled with violet and pink light. My healing was done here and I was told to ask my Master Soul is there a future with a person whom I’m presently attached to? Master Soul replied ‘no’. I was asked to forgive my husband and that other women and I forgave them. Then I was asked to see my soul mate but only saw one small yellow light blinking in a corner but couldn’t recognize Lesson I learnt here was all this was bound to happen but I should forget the past and move towards my future. And I should not ignore myself as in spite of being very beautiful in my present life I never appreciated myself.
Review after three months...
I totally overcome from the feeling of love towards that person , ...Strangely only after three weeks of session learned about his other relationship. I can feel now that I am beautiful ...